Our Startups Accelerator Program dedicated to young entrepreneurs
You have a business project and have started a technological solution? You want to push this innovation on the market and find your first partners and investors?
The BuntuTEKI start-up accelerator program is for you!
Participate and benefit from premises, intensive coaching and business development for 6 months together with other talented entrepreneurs.
So, ready to take up the challenge and boost your start-up?
How does the acceleration program Buntuteki benefit me?
For six months:
- Hosting in the heart of Dakar downtown with other entrepreneurs
- Coaching and training (business model, customer acquisition, human resources and marketing for start-ups, fund raising, pitch to investors, etc.)
- Support in business development (search for private or public partners, organization of meetings, assistance in negotiating contracts, etc.)
- Promotion during events (ConneCTIC, JETIC, testimonials in universities, etc.)
- Communication and press relations (social networks of CTIC. Media partners and journalists
- Fundraising assistance (connection with donors, preparation for competitions, etc.).
What are the selection criteria?
- Passionate and available team or entrepreneur
- ICT solution already developed (prototype or Beta version of website, mobile app or software)
- Be based in Senegal and regularly in Dakar
How much does it cost?
There is a “Motivation” fee of 80,000 FCFA for the entire program.
The BuntuTEKI program is mainly financed by the support of our partners and sponsors.
How can I participate ?
The selection process is very simple
Fill in the application form by clicking on the “Apply” link below
If it catches our attention, you will be invited to an evaluation interview with CTIC Dakar team.
If your profile interests us, the answer is given in less than a week and the work begins as soon as a new cohort starts (usually every 6 months!).
Our Information Sessions
In order to facilitate your access to the incubator and provide answers to your questions, information sessions are regularly organized at CTIC.
These sessions will provide you with clarifications on the submission of applications, the selection process, admission requirements, etc.
Register now for our next information session by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be notified as soon as a session is scheduled